Colorado Video Production & Post-Production
525 COMMUNICATION CIRCLE
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80905
Would you like to be a part of one of Colorado’s largest production and post-production facilities?
The following job opportunities are available.
Motion Graphics/Video Editor-Full Time
Applicant must be able to work within a team setting, demonstrate a good working attitude, work well under pressure, and demonstrate good organizational skills. Job expectations include, but are not limited to:
• Create stunning visual 3D/2D graphic animations
• Strong Adobe CC Suite skills (After Effects, Photoshop, etc.)
• Aptitude for design, layout, color correction and motion graphics
• Ability to excel in an unsupervised environment and meet deadlines
• Log/organize footage for editing
• Maintain an archival database
• Ensure that all media meets video, audio and content standards
Ideal candidate will have a college degree or equivalent work experience and a good working knowledge of the post-production process. Successful candidate must pass a drug test and background check.
• Knowledge of video editing systems: Adobe Premiere, FCP, FCP-X
• Video editing experience
• Proficiency with Macintosh and Windows operating systems
• Able to multi-task many projects simultaneously
• Knowledge of CODECS and video compressions
• Ability to work any shift and overtime if necessary
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Windstar Studios, Inc.
525 Communication Circle
Colorado Springs, CO 80905
Phone inquires will not be accepted.
Equal Opportunity Employer